17 Jan 2014

New Year Knitting Schedule January

source

New year and new challenges.  Having seen some beautiful cardigans and hats recently,especially LLadybirds and Tasia's Owls I have decided that it would be good to be able to knit, especially as I love to be warm and wear cardigans almost everyday.  So having been given a knitting book by my Mum aimed at beginners - yep thats me I'm a complete beginner - I have decided upon a rather ambitious schedule.  All the designs come from the book, which has perfectly placed them in order of difficulty.  There are a few designs that I will not be making either because I do not need them (baby booties) or I'm not keen (ZigZag scarf) but there are many that I can see myself not only making, but wearing.

So the schedule (January -April) is as follows and I will try to keep up with it.  Each month has two projects.

January Scarf and Hat
February Flower and Childs Cardigan
March Cable stitch project bag (to keep my knitting in) and lace wrap
April Mittens and Wrist warmers

I will post up as soon as I have completed each make - Not much of January left so need to get a wriggle on wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment